Jaco Beach Hotels - B&Bs For Sale
Jaco Beach Hotels Bed and Breakfasts enjoy one of the highest tourist traffic towns in all of Costa Rica. That alone doe does not count for the success some of the operators are experiencing. The massive amount of touristi8c activity such as great restaurants, bars, night clubs, tours and much more have mad this mecca of activity. The proximity to the Airport, the capital adds to the appeal.
In the Jaco beach market, you can find small B&B's to large multiroom Hotels for sale.
Central Pacific Region: Jaco Beach, Herradura, Esterillos, Manual Antonio, Quepos
The Central Pacific region is an ideal location for a number of good reasons. Jaco, one of the area’s most popular and developed towns, is only a little over an hour’s drive on the main highway from San Jose or the international airport in the Central Valley. A multitude of beach towns dot the Central Pacific coast likePuntarenas, Playa Herradura, Jaco Beach, Playa Hermosa, Esterillos, Bejuco, Palo Seco, Quepos and Manuel Antonio. The activities developed for tourism in these areas are untouched by comparison by other areas with the great number of activities offered. This certainly bolsters the fortunes of the Central Pacific hotels and bed & breakfast operations in the area.
The things that drive the area traffic are:
- Proximity to beaches from the international airport
- A vast number of beaches to choose from
- The popularity of the Jaco Beach area with all its activities offered
- Surfing popularity in the area
- Directly in the path of 500,000 visitors visiting the Manuel Antonio National Park annually
- Marinas in Herradura and Quepos cater to deep sea fishing, diving and ocean actives in the area.
See Jaco beach and area Hotels Bed and breakfasts for sale below